Saturday, July 5, 2014

Getting Ready—Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

I searched different websites and found two professionals that I have sent e-mails to but have not heard back from yet.  If I do not hear back from them by next week I assume I will have to choose the alternate assignment for Part 1. 

As far as choosing the early childhood organization I decided to choose Zero To Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families.  I chose them because I remember reading many of their articles in the courses and was particularly inspired by the words of Leticia Lara, the regional manager for outreach and professional development for Zero To Three.  In the video "The Passion for Early Childhood" in the Foundations: Early Childhood course she spoke with such heart and that is why I chose that early childhood organization.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosana, I hope you can get in touch with the professionals that you have tried to contact with. Though I chose a different website to keep myself updated, I am also impressed by the website you chose--Zero To Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families. I also remember how I was inspired by the words from Leticia Lara. I am so looking forward to hearing you share valuable experience and inspiring words from more passionate professionals in the website. Thank you!
    Good luck!

    Xiaowan

    ReplyDelete