Saturday, May 17, 2014

Relationship Reflection


Mom and Dad
My parents and I have always had a positive relationship.  Our relationship is based on communication, respect and support.  They have given me so much and made me into the person that I am today.  I still call them every day and go home to visit often.  

Sister
My sister is the best.  Whenever we are together we have so much fun, we understand each other so well.  My relationship with my sister is important because I know I can always count on her.  We communicate as often as we can and always take yearly trips together.




Friends
My friends and I have managed to stay in touch over the years. I met them both in middle school and we have remained friends through high school and college even though we all attended different ones.  It always seems like old times when we get together.  We might take a while to find a date everyone is available but we try to meet up whenever it’s been too long.

My experiences in my relationships with family and friends definitely help me to be an effective early childhood professional.  Working with families and children takes communication skills and understanding and I have experienced both of those from my personal relationships.

4 comments:

  1. Rosana, I enjoyed reading your blog post about your positive relationships. It is always a blessing to have individuals in your life that you can share and that can share with you. I seems as if you and your sister have an awesome relationship and that is awesome. Thanks for sharing you positive relationships with me, I enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosana,
    Thanks for sharing all of your important relationships! I can see through your post that they are truly important to you. I think it is great that you pointed out that communication and understanding goes hand in hand with your personal relationships as well as professional relationships. We all have to realize that having these two aspects makes a positive relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosanna,
      Thanks for sharing your story and you have a beautiful family. From looking at your pictures I can see you all are very close. I can see the happiness and feel (by reading) the positive impact your family and friends has deposit in your life!

      Delete
  3. Hello Rosana
    I enjoyed your post. It is obvious that you have strong relationships with all the people in your life. As you stated, we build these relationships by communicating and understanding each other. In each relationship, you bonded with someone in a different way. Each person plays a different role in your life. It is a blessing to have the opportunity to share relationships with the people in our lives.

    ReplyDelete