Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome

Hello everyone. Welcome to my first ever blog! I would like to start by telling you a little about myself.

My name is Rosana Covarrubias and I live in California.  I attended the University of California, Santa Cruz where I earned a Bachelors Degree in art.  I work with small groups of students and build on their skills to support them in struggling areas. I have also worked as an English Language Development teacher and as an after school program instructor where I had the chance to teach art.

When I am not working I like to spend time visiting my family.  There we have 2 black labs that I enjoy playing with.  I love music, specifically the rock genre. I enjoy going to concerts, reading, drinking tea, drawing, traveling, watching movies, cooking, and believe it or not cleaning.  I am also a big Oakland Athletics fan and love going to baseball games.

I started this blog for my Masters Degree Program in Early Childhood Studies at Walden University.  I am looking forward to my educational and professional journey and getting to know, as well as collaborating, with my colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosana. It's nice to meet you! I am a huge baseball fan too. When I was a kid, my dad went to medical school in the Bay Area, so we went to A's games all the time!! I would love to go again someday! I've since become a big Cincinnati Reds fan and love going to games as often as I can! I look forward to working with you in this program!

    ReplyDelete